5 Healthy Reward Ideas for Exercise Well Done!
Healthy Fitness Reward Ideas
You’ve stuck with it and now it’s time for you to enjoy a well-earned exercise reward in celebration of keeping up your physical activity routine. Pick Monday to give yourself the gift of self-care.
It’s time for reflection. Take a moment to contemplate how far you’ve come in your fitness journey. Have you gotten stronger, made and achieved fitness goals, achieved a healthy weight, or done all four? It’s definitely time for an exercise reward – so treat yourself with some modest and affordable indulgences today!
When you take good care of yourself, you nourish your body and soul. Here are some low-cost fitness reward ideas to help you get started:
- Bubbles Galore! – Take a nice hot bath and mix it up with some fun bubbles.
- Visit a Museum – Exercise your mind! Take in some ancient history or modern art.
- Restorative Yoga – Take twenty minutes and stretch it all out.
- Whip up a Spread – Make something delicious and healthy.
- All Hands on Deck – Book a massage to relax your hard-working muscles.
Exercise rewards in the form of self-care are a great way to thank yourself for all of the hard work you do. Use Monday as a way of acknowledging your accomplishments and being grateful for all that you’ve been able to achieve.